Earthy on White Snow

2/17/2015 Unknown 0 Comments




























Brown Coat: Daddy's closet  ||||  Top: Forever 21  ||||  Black High-Waisted Pants: Garage  ||||Earrings: Forever 21 (shoutout to Becca for tempting me)  ||||  Black Circle Shades: Amazon ;)

Another snow day, another opportunity for a photoshoot. Shoutout to my wonderful daddy for always being there to be my photographer and for keeping up with my craziness.
This is a simple outfit, with solid earthy colors. It's a nice contrast to the perfect, white snow and a great similarity to the bare trees in the background. The snow made it impossible for me to wear nice shoes, by the way. However, I liked how empty this big field was. Less weird looks from passers-by! 

Today was a nice interim from everything happening; High School South's "Legally Blonde" Musical, school, etc. I'd like to give a praise report too! I recently got a full-tuition scholarship from Berkeley College! I'm so thankful for this unexpected blessing. LIM College also gave me a $10,000 scholarship for getting their Fashion Scholarship, which is received by fashion students nationwide. I'm still waiting on FIT's results, coming out on April 1st. 
I'm just beyond blessed and I'm very grateful for all of it. 

God bless!

Adventures Await.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: