Rejoice In Today

2/04/2016 Unknown 0 Comments


























Scarf - J.Crew ll Striped Jumpsuit - Singapore ll Shoes - Steve Madden

And I'm back in the city! This was my first shoot back and work has really started to pile in. This semester demands juggling different things, but, nevertheless, I'll just enjoy every step of the way, just one day at a time

The David Zwirner Art Gallery recently released a new space, and it was a great tropical escape amidst the recent winter wonderland blizzard we just had. To keep me cozy indoors, I wore a black knit scarf over my striped jumpsuit, which I'm currently obsessed with. Definitely one of the key items in my closet right now. I spotted this piece in Singapore, from a small blog store downtown. A monochrome piece that is so easy to work with. 

"Rejoice in Today!" will be my motto for the next few months. I'm truly humbled by everything happening in my life, and, although I may get too overwhelmed at times, all I should do is to take a step back and enjoy every single minute. 



Adventures Await!

(Happy New York Fashion Week!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: