Mag.

9/25/2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Inspiration.
The source of inspiration comes from everywhere, even the most miniscule things. I find inspiration from retail stores, art, photography, people, street wear and my feelings. 

Many find it from magazines. A magazine holds so much power to convey a message and to inspire one's style. I have a lot of respect for magazines who take hold of this responsibility to make something amazing out of it. Magazines can kindle a small girl's passion and, look at her now. She's a household name in the fashion industry. 




Flipping through the pages of Teen Vogue today, I found myself tearing out pages of the clothing I liked and the great photographs I adored. I just couldn't let myself pass that page, never to look and appreciate it again. So, I got myself to gather scratch papers, scissors and tape. I compiled the pieces and then, I hung it on my wall. I'll take inspiration from this everyday I see it. The color scheme, the different styles, the new up-and-coming items to look out for.








It's been around a month since senior year started and I've been bombarded by college-application work and to-do's. This is hectic now but I know that in a few months, it'll all be worth it. 

Adventures Await!   Jeremiah 29:11



You Might Also Like

0 comments: