In Scarves We Trust

3/23/2016 Unknown 0 Comments

















Neck scarves are going to be big this season. Not only is it chic, it's also perfect for the spring weather that is rapidly approaching. Enticed by the beautiful paisley print on this scarf from the Style Shop, I decided to make it the focus of my outfit. With a simple black-on-black duo, I added this pop of print, along with my suede chelsea boots. 

The wall of trees was the perfect canvas, and of course, my talented photographer was up for the shoot. We're mixing up exciting things for Kol/Her! I can't wait for what the rest of this year brings. 


Style Shop - Scarf || Forever 21Top  || Styledasher - Culottes ||  Boots (similar

Photo & Edit Credits: Jeru Sanchez

God Bless! 

Adventures Await!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: