Plain White Tee's

7/03/2015 Unknown 0 Comments



As versatile as versatility can get. 
Plain White Tee's. 

Photoshoot theme: White and Denim
Location: Downtown Princeton, New Jersey
Photographer and Editor: Jeru Sanchez
Models: Nina Santos, Yours Truly, Kaila Banguilan, Patrick Peralta, Kathleen Hernandez


I've always been a big fan of this fashion staple. It's as vital to me as rice is to Filipinos. Our common theme of white and denim really worked well together. In a picture, the viewer's attention would be immediately drawn to the model, especially with the brick wall backing up our white and denim. 

Scroll down through this whole page for the photo spread. 

(Part 2 of the photoshoot coming soon!)


















































(New purchases from the past weeks,  featured in my outfit -- My oversized denim pants from Plato's Closet ((shoutout to Alex Valen and my A-Team)) & reversible leather bag from G.H. Bass & Co. @ Jersey Shore Premium Outlet)

Summer has been simply wonderful. Little adventures here and there. It's been filled with something every single day so far and I need a breather, a good sign, though. I've been working at this restaurant. Tomorrow, I'll be going to Philadelphia with these people and again. And, next week, I'll be going to California for the first time! Heading there for 
'Soul Anchor' WIN National Youth Camp 2015 -- The Movement
16 New Jersey Youth delegates will be flying to the other coast and I'm beyond blessed to be experiencing this. 

I hope you're having as wonderful of a summer. Never forget to seize the day. Seize every opportunity. Make plans, make adventure lists. My senior year summer has definitely gotten me going, knowing that paths would be different, more or less. 


God bless!

Adventures Await! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: