Golden Graduate

6/18/2015 Unknown 0 Comments


"Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten."




Lunch @ Under The Moon Cafe










Today felt so unreal. After 2 years in Singapore and 2 years here, I'm finally a high school graduate. I wouldn't change anything about those four years. I've grown as a person, as a lady, as a servant of God and I'm just so blessed. 
Driving to the Sun Bank National Arena, (with Neeraja), the Graduation countdown app on my phone rang. We were all finally graduating. 







Who,What,Wear

Dress: H&M
Graduation Cap & Gown: West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South
Sandal heels: H&M
Flowers & Balloon: JS-Just Slayin' (aka Jeru Sanchez)









Hats off to you, all Class of 2015 graduates! (Notice the cap throwing progression through these series of pictures, yeah.) 




Be proud of yourselves. This is a big milestone, only the first in your life. Lots more to go, but never stop to "smell the roses".  Never stop and enjoy the company of the people around you, because you'll never know where you'll be the next day. Hold on tight. The ride to your dreams and future endeavors are gonna be filled with mega highs and super lows. 






Next stop, the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) Class of 2019. Way too happy and excited for this next chapter. All of those blank pages will be filled during the next 4 years. Living in Manhattan, internships in big fashion companies, rooming with Eva, Eve and Christellane (shoutout to you loves), and all of those adventures. 


Before I end this blogpost, I'd like to thank everyone who has stood by me. From my parents, to my relatives (!!!), to my grandparents, to my yaya's, to the special people, to the 4 midgets, to the Barkadettes / Cheetah Sistahs, to my wonderful friends here, in Singapore and in the Philippines. Without all of you, I wouldn't be where I am today. 

Special shoutout to my sister, Kathleen. We're not usually the lovey feely type, but I just want to thank you. For all that you do for me. I'd never get tired of saying thank you. I don't always realize that I should appreciate you, but I really should and I really do. Always know that I'm always here for you too, like you are always there for me. You have influenced me greatly as a woman and in the faith. You're one of the biggest blessings in my life and I love you so much. 

To the 4 midgets, 
Thank you. I love you, guys. I'm so grateful to have gone to South to meet 3 beautiful ladies, inside and out. I know this isn't goodbye, at all. We'll always catch up. All of those little and big moments are the moments I'll cherish forever. I feel so myself with you three, so don't you dare disappear from my life. I love you, Nancy, Neeraja and Alisa.  (I LOVE YOU, A-TEAM TOO)

To the Barkadettes / Cheetah Sistahs, 
Thank you for coming todayyyyy. I know we'll be together until we're Lolo's and Lola's na. Yeah, for that long. I love you guys! 
Kaila, Kathleen, Prosie, Nina, Kibwe, Jeru. 

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Holding on to His promise, as I go into this next chapter. 
Thank You, Lord. Without You, without this world You created, without the sacrifice, there would be none of this. 


Class of 2015, Happy Graduation! 
Adventures Await us!


Photography & Editing credits to Jeru Sanchez

You Might Also Like

0 comments: