Quietly Lovely

7/18/2016 Unknown 0 Comments

I noticed a thing of beauty that is the City of Toronto. Toronto's modernity, peace and subtle beauty. It was quite lovely.

Subtle beauty tends to be looked over. People pass by without realizing that they just witnessed something lovely. I may fall to this mistake, at times, but I try to stop and look at the beauty. Take it in.










A classic piece in my wardrobe, which you may have seen before here, is my minimalistic striped jumpsuit. I'm able to wear it in any season and layer it in any way. Suited up with a change of shoes. I dressed it up and down with a change of shoes; my loafers and heeled sandals.


My stay in Toronto was short-lived, but I'll definitely visit again.

Striped Jumpsuit - Singapore || Top - Primark (similar here) || Loafers - Bershka (similar here) || Bag - Urban Originals (similar here)

Photo Credits: Jeru Sanchez

Adventures Await!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: