Fall Colors in Spring

3/12/2016 Unknown 0 Comments













Zara - Leather Dress (other designs here) || Primark - Turtleneck (similar here) || Bershka Loafers (similar) || H&M - Bag (similar here)

Spring is just around the corner, yet I'm still stuck in my fall/winter gear. My obsession with this color palette has made me devoted to it all year round. I've always been drawn to earth tones, but you might've already known that from reading my past blogs, like this faux fur and culottes combo and my vintage oversized coat.

This leather dress from Zara, which I bought from Germany a year ago, has served me well in many occasions. I was able to dress it up or down. In this chilly weather, I chose to layer my dress with a turtleneck and simple black tights, and loafers from Bershka

The weather is changing very quickly, and I'm gonna have to bring on my spring pieces soon. Let's see if my next blog post will (ooooh!) God bless! 

Adventures Await!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: