Milestones: Hello Three

6/20/2016 Unknown 0 Comments


1, 098 days. About 36 months. Three years and three days. That's how long it has been since the start of another chapter in my life. That was the day I first stepped foot on this country. I never would've imagined being where I am now; this point in my life. Oh, how I love milestones - June 17th. 


A year. That's also how long it has been since graduating from high school. Looking back, the world looks so much bigger and brighter now. These milestones make a wonderful compilation of this thing called life



Each year, we jump through hoops and obstacles, but see? We're still standing. Pretty amazing how we look back at those moments and just laugh. Laughing because it gets better from that moment on. 








These milestones, not only get me sentimental and grateful, but also make me hopeful. They set the bar; where would I be on this day next year?

Photo Credits: Jeru Sanchez

Adventures Await!

Top: H&M (similar)|| Scarf || Pants: BCBGMAXAZRIA || Shoes: H&M (similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: