Fresh, New Year

1/30/2016 Unknown 0 Comments


























H&M - Sweater Top (similar) ll Styledasher - Culottes ll Bershka - Loafers (similar)

A happy, happy 2016 to all! 
Fresh out of the Philippines and Singapore, I decided to transition to the cold weather with this sweater-culottes pair. I had this mini shoot just a few days after arriving back to New Jersey a few weeks ago. 

I personally believe that a knit sweater and a pair of culottes are a match made in heaven. I scored this cozy turtleneck knit sweater from H&M Philippines at such a great prize. On top of that, I was finally able to get quality black culottes. This pair is from Singapore. I also got these pair of faux leather loafers from Bershka in Ion mall, Singapore. TIP: Singapore is an amazing shopping place, if you know where to shop! You should definitely add it to your next-country-to-visit list, which I'm currently developing myself.

Recharged and rejuvenated, I feel that this new year will bring about fresh starts, fresh relationships and fresh outlooks. I wish all of you an amazing new year (even if January is already ending)

Photo Credits: Kathleen Hernandez 
Editing Credits: Jeru Sanchez

God bless!

Adventures Await, 

Koleen.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: