Breezy Batangas

1/01/2016 Unknown 0 Comments





















Spending the first year right, I spent January 1st visiting distant relatives in my grandfather's province, Batangas. Of course, this comes with a lot of hospitality, and, as Filipinos all know, hospitality = FOOD. We probably had 4 different meals in the span of 6 hours. I mean, how can you say no to food they prepared for you? I gotta admit, it was sooooo good

About a week ago, my family also spent a weekend at a resort, Puerto Del Sol, in Bolinao, Pangasinan. It was a beautiful resort that flaunted the simple beauty of Philippine nature. They also had a day tour, including my personal favorites: the rock formation and cave lagoon.

H&M - Shoes (but in white) ll Gray Vest (similar here) ll Black tank top (similar here) ll American Eagle Outfitters Jeans  

This casual outfit I wore to Batangas was one to fit the perfect breezy weather in the province, (very fresh air). Combining comfort and style, I went simple with high waisted jeans, black tank top and a gray hooded vest. I finished it off with white leather shoes. 

I still have over a week and a half of vacation, and I'm loving every minute of it. Wishing all of you a happy new year! 2015 has been an amazing year and I'm sure that the Lord has even greater plans for all of us this new year. 


Shot by: Edwin Hernandez (daddy!)
Edited by: Jeru Sanchez



More Adventures Await!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: