Pastel // Spring 2015

4/18/2015 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm back from my Choir Trip to Leipzig and Dresden, Germany and Prague, Czech Republic!
(A few pictures from the trip below this post)

Trips, foreign places and adventures always get me inspired. I start combining different pieces of clothing that I never would've thought of combining. This ensemble below was inspired by my experience in Leipzig, especially. I bought this turquoise-ish blazer/cardigan from Leipzig and I never would've thought that I'd be creating this ensemble. 

Simplicity and pastel were two trends that I was able to distinguish easily in Leipzig. That pastel was probably brought about by the blooming of the Spring season, of course. Something about Germany just inspired me greatly and I absolutely love the aura of that place. It's a small city, probably my favorite out of the three places we visited. 









Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Blazer: Shop in Leipzig // White Tank Top // Shorts: Forever 21 // Shoes: Old Navy






Prague

Leipzig, Germany

Dresen, Germany

Prague, Germany








God bless, everyone!

Adventures Await!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: