Black on black // Easter Sunday

4/05/2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Happy, happy Easter Sunday to all!

Celebrating, our Savior, Jesus Christ's resurrection. He has conquered death and he has freed us from the chains that bound us to sin; the chains that keep us away from our Lord. 

"My chains are gone.
I've been set free. 
My God, my Savior has ransomed me,
And like a flood,
His mercy reigns.
Unending love, Amazing Grace."

//


On this Resurrection Sunday, WCFI, or WIN-NJ, presented a Choir presentation and blacklight performance for our Lord. Months of hard work paid off! Thank you to all who made this possible: Tita Ces, the Pastors, the WCFI Choir, iGen Youth, the ushers, the LAV. And, of course, thank you, Lord, because You are the reason for this day's celebration.


(This is the reason why I was in all black. Youths presented the Blacklight Presentation! Shoutout to Tita Ces, Jeru and Kathleen!)











Necklace: Forever 21 // Black Top: ummm // Shades: Amazon ;) // Blazer: Momsy's Closet // 
Pants: Garage // Heeled Boots: Simply Vera by Vera Wang 


Oh, and also THIS HAPPENED! It came around 2 weeks ago, and I'm still in shock! I'll be living in New York City this Fall and I'll be studying something I'm really passionate about! 
Thank you, Lord! To God be the Glory!

On top of that, I'll be going on my Choir Trip to Germany and Prague tomorrow! The start of Spring has been one blooming with blessings. My cup overflows.


Have yourself a wonderful Spring Break!
God bless!

Adventures Await!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: