December!

12/08/2013 Unknown 0 Comments


It's already December! This year went by prettttty fast. I went through so many changes this year alone; moving and everything. A few more weeks 'til Christmas; my favorite time of the year. 

Oh, and it might not seem like it but it was coooold when I had this photoshoot. I had to drag my daddy photographer to do it with me, ahaha. Things my daddy's gotta do for me. 








Winter's around the corner and I finally got to see real snow a few hours ago. (See next blogpost)

I'm just in love with beanies and this climate is perfect for it. I currently have 3 in my growing collection, ahaha.





This is just gonna be a picture-filled post because I don't really have anything to say, ahahha. So enjoyyyy! 










Top from Old Navy (Black Friday); Maroon leggings from Cotton On; Black beanie(!); metallic boots from Forever 21.

I'm so excited for Christmas. 

P.S. I got into the Costumes Department for my school's Spring Musical, Grease! I'm beyoooond excited and ecstatic for this. 
I'm just so engrossed when it comes to costumes and plays and dramas, so I'm blessed to experience this. 

P.S.S. My instagram shop, together with my cousins, has launched its first collection! We're selling clothes straight from the states, shipped to the Philippines. Follow us on instagram at @theragtradeph
The Rag Trade PH! 


God bless!

Adventures await!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: