Patch Those Feelings

12/07/2015 Unknown 0 Comments






I hope the feeling of the Christmas and holiday season has arrived wherever you are. My favorite season of the year, for the Savior was born in this month.

This weekend has been very eventful for me. For instance, my Semester Finals are coming closer and closer (I know right, typical college comment). From here on out, until the 18th, I'll be living in cafes and the library. 

Other than that, my roommate, Eva, and I met up with the amazing style blogger, Christina Lau (blog here!) on Saturday morning for a photoshoot collaborationWe gave the Museum of Feelings a shot, and I must say, it was really cool. There was already a line an hour or two before doors opened. The museum consisted of four rooms, which stood for four individual feelings and scent. (I have no pictures of it, because it would barely give justice to the journey through the museum. If you have the time, drop by the museum! It'll only be there until December 15th.) 











































ZaraPatch Sweater Dress ll French Connection - Long Black Blazer (similar here) ll Lauren Conrad - Heeled boots (similar here)

I wore my Zara sweater patch dress, that I copped during Black Friday. This dress can go from sporty, street style to classic, like what I went for here. (I'll do a street style shoot soon!) The texture of this dress was perfect. Soft on the inside, knit and cozy on the outside. It was slightly chilly, so I threw on my French Connection blazer again... and yes, I know. It's been making appearances a lot lately. Forgive me if I keep repeating it! Well, I paired this outfit with Lauren Conrad's heeled boots, which I got way back when. Just a classic, easy combination that you can throw on for a Saturday morning out. It's the dawn of the weekend, so seize your Saturday mornings! 

Shot By: Christina Lau & Eva Zhou

Edited By: Jeru Sanchez

God bless & all the best for everyone on CRUNCH TIME for their finals!

Adventures await! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: