Give Thanks

11/23/2015 Unknown 0 Comments






























French Connection - Black Long Blazer (similar)  // H&M - Peasant Blouse (similar) // H&M White Shoes 


Only a few days away from Thanksgiving, and I once again
have a blog post. Just wanna greet all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!
It's a wonderful reminder to always stay thankful,
not just on this day, but on every day of the year.
With all of the things happening in the world, we have no reason not to be thankful.
Cherish the people we have around us, and never take anything for granted. 
So, I invite you to give thanks, because it's a blessing to be alive. 

After church on Sunday, 
my roommate and I went on an impromptu run to the Nutella Bar at Eataly, near Madison Square Park. And, of course, a little photoshoot at the hub of the city. 
Photo Credits to Eva Zhou (AKA Best Roommate)
Editing Credits to Jeru Sanchez (Whom I always appreciate for all his hard work on this blog)


In this outfit, like many of my other outfits, the New Yorker in me shone through. Black and white is a classic color combination, that I'm sure many turn to in desperate times. I wore a vintage French Connection long blazer, which I got from the Style Shop. If you pass by 27th St and 7th Ave, pop by this little store I work in. It's student-run at FIT, and their merchandise are just spectacular. This blazer fits my figure perfectly, and I love just throwing this on for a business-casual or business-professional look. Definitely one of my go-to items, at the moment. Aiming for a business-casual look, I paired the blazer with just a peasant blouse from H&M, a pair of white shoes, and black bottoms. Plain and simple, but chic. 

(I can't wait to add a little bit of color to my wardrobe this Black Friday. I hope all of you have a fun Black Friday, too, and please be safe!)

God bless!

Adventures Await,

Koleen Hernandez.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: