Sepia

1/12/2014 Unknown 0 Comments


It's been such a long time since I last blogged. Therefore, I'm giving you *drumroll* a photo heavy blog! I've always wanted to conduct a photoshoot in this place. It's an amazing place for photo shoots. Plus, the sun was on time and worked to my advantage. The weather was perfect today, too. It was windy and cool, but not the freezing cold type. 

I hope you enjoy these photos! My dad and I worked hard for these, ahaha! I constantly tell him that, one day, this will all be worth it. 

The photos have a sepia feel to them. I love editing photos, how I can change the feel of the photos.


My dad and I attended my school's College Planning Night. I'm just so excited to go to college and follow my dreams. I just wanna work towards my passion already. I'm definitely grateful to be in a state right next to the Fashion capital of the world; New York. If God-willing, I'll attend a fashion college there. I'll leave it all to the Lord and see where He leads me. 









Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Topshop PH
Orange and Yellow Bracelet: KatKat <3 




















Photo by Yours Truly

It's 12 days into 2014. Looking forward to the rest of it, definitely.

SAT in 13 days! 1 and a half more years til college! Ahahah

Adventures await!

God bless!





You Might Also Like

0 comments: